It’s not often that I get bored but when I do, things like this happen. I realize that I have not been posting to the blog as often as i used to so I took to the internet. I’ve done a post like this one before, but this one I think has half the question amount and some rather potentially interesting answers. I’m going to make this a challenge and will be tagging five bloggers and YouTubers in the last question. If you would like to do the challenge yourself, please do share your links I’d love to see how other people answer these 51 questions.
On With The Questions!
1. Are you ready to answer 51 questions? I think I am. I’m more excited for the end result and to see how others answer these questions.
2. Are you named after anyone? I don’t think so. I was told once that my middle name may have come from a great aunt.
3. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I don’t know. I’d have to meet myself and see I guess.
4. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No. Never! I mean…all the time.
5. What is your eye colour? Blue! Which also happens to be my favourite colour.
6. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings all the way. I saw Paranormal Activity 1 and just about jumped out of my skin. By the way it’s a whole lot freakier without audio description. I’ll take movies like The Princess Bride Anyday. All that twue wuv!
7. Favourite smells? Rain on grass, the pre-rain smell and coffee
8. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? The furthest I’ve been from home is China.
9. Do you have any special talents? I don’t think so. I did learn how to recite the alphabet backwards.
10. Where were you born? I was born and still live in Brisbane Australia.
11. What’s your zodiac sign? Do you believe in it? I’m a cancer and no not really.
12. What are your hobbies? Reading, blogging, online gaming. That’s really it I think. I’m a boring person.
13. Do you have any pets? I have a dog, she lives up at my mum’s house. Her name is Tira and she’s my beautiful staffy girl.
14. Do you have any siblings? I’ve three bothers. I mean, brothers.
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? I think I’m all growed up now, but I still don’t know what I want to be in life.
16. How tall are you? Short. Very short. I’m about 149CM which is about 4 feet and 9 and a half inches. You can’t forget the half. It’s very important.
17. What is the least favourite thing about yourself? My self-hatred at times. It really gets me down.
18. Funniest moment throughout School? I was walking down a set of steps with my cane. About 3 steps from the top I went to put my foot down onto the next step but completely missed. This sent me flipping head over heels down the stairs with my cane caught in the tangle. I landed at the bottom without any injuries and one very bent cane. I remember laughing and asking everyone around If I could do that again.
19. How would you describe your fashion sense? I think I have a pretty unique style. I don’t believe in keeping up with the trends. I believe that we should wear what makes us happy without having to change our style every season.
20. Are you left or right handed? Both. Being a braille user has taught me how to do things with both my hands.
21. If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday? Books! All of the books!.
22. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Anywhere as long as I was with my partner.
23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Noooooo! I’m terrified of heights.
24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on how tired I am. Most of the time I do.
25. What is your favourite book? I have too many!
26. Who is your favourite author? I have too many!
27. Who are your top three favourite bloggers/YouTubers/inspirations? I’m inspired by the work of Sassy from Thinking Out Loud, Girl Gone Blindand Elin from My Blurred World
28. If you were given $5000000, what would you do with it? Purchase some land and fund my own animal rescue. Or I would start a café staffed only by people with disabilities.
29. What is your favourite sound? Rain on a tin roof, the sound of my coffee machine in the morning, bubble wrap.
30. If you were given the chance to change your name, what would you change it to? Jaidie-Rose Elizabeth.
31. If you had to move to a small deserted island with only five friends, one pet and 5 personal items apart from food and water, what and who would you take? For people, I would take my mum, my grandma, my partner, my best friend and another close friend of mine. For pets, I would definitely be taking my Tira girl. For personal items I’d have my phone with its charger earphones and Bluetooth keyboard, my apple watch, clothes and my wolf.
32. What is your biggest fear? It used to be death. I was terrified of death and talking about it freaked me out.
33. What makes you angry. Cruelty to animals and my fellow human shaped creatures.
34. What is your favourite emoji? I have a few. They are ❤🐾👍🤗🐉🌹🐺
35. If you could give one piece of advice to every world leader, what would your advice be? I really don’t know. I guess I would say that there are bigger issues than the ones they are focusing on.
36. What is your favourite quote? I have a lot! I share quotes to my facebook profile, personal twitter and Instagram almost every day.
37. If you could spend 24 hours with anyone (living or dead), who would you spend your day with? This is a tough question. I’m not really sure.
38. Look at your surroundings. Pick three things and make them a movie or book title. What is it? The phone on the desk. Cable wars.
39. If you could have one thing installed in your home for convenience, what would it be? Clap lights! Definitely clap lights.
40. What is your favourite Disney movie? I have a few. The little mermaid, The Lion King are two of them.
41. If you had a super power, what would it be? The ability to teleport.
42. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I would lock it in a safe, then bury that safe out in the bush somewhere.
43. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes. All the time. For walking too fast! Except not.
44. Are you afraid of heights? Definitely! Even though I can’t see how far up I am from the ground, I can still feel it.
45. What is your favourite colour? Blue!
46. If you were to be reborn as an animal, which animal would you be and why? A wolf. I love wolves.
47. What was your favourite toy as a child? I can’t remember now.
48. Do you collect anything? Books! All the books.
49. What is your favourite type of food to cook? Anything that can be done in the slow cooker!
50. What is your favourite accessory to wear with an outfit? I really don’t have one. I always wear my wolf though.
51. Who will you be tagging to complete this challenge. Pick 5 bloggers or YouTubers. I challenge My Blurred World, Sassy from Thinking Out Loud,, Amanda Gene,Joy Ross and anyone else who would like to take on this mammoth challenge.
Is it really over?
Wow! Am i really done answering all of these questions? This post has taken a while to put together but it’s been a fun one. My boredom was certainly busted! If you’ve read right through until the end, I thank you for sticking with me. If you would like to answer these questions yourself, please do link to this post so I can read your answers. If you would like to support my work here on the blog, Please do consider buying me a coffee.
Once again thanks for reading,