As many people may know, I love slow cooking! I wrote a Post for The BSG Blog. This post is a first for the blog, as I’m here with a recipe which is sitting in my slow cooker as i write this. This may be a great one to store away as a winter warmer or a forever family favourite.
These are the ingredients I used. You may want to change quantities and add or remove ingredients, depending on how much lemon you like in your food.
- 1kg (2.5lbs) diced chicken.
- 1 420 gram (14ounce) can of Campbell’s Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- 1 cup lemon juice.
- salt and pepper.
- 1 or 2 tablespoons garlic depending on how much you like garlic.
- 1 cup corn.
- 1 cup chopped onion.
- As much much mushroom as you like.
Time For The Cooking!
The next part is really simple!
1. Spray your slow cooker dish with oil.
2. Add all ingredients.
3. Cook on low, stirring occasionally for 3 and a half hours or more. I leave mine cooking for about 4 and a half hours using the last half hour to complete the next step.
4. Cook your pasta or rice as normal.
5. Add rice or pasta to the pot and cook on low for 15 minutes.
Time To Eat!
There you have it. My lemon chicken recipe. One thing I will mention is that 1 cup of lemon may make the dish too sour for some. To make it less sour, just add another can of soup. If you like the recipe or end up making it, please do let me know. If you change anything, I’d love to know what you change. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you would like to support what I do, please consider Buying me a coffee.